Named to the list of “50 Visionaries Who Are Changing the World” by Utne Reader, Lance Ledbetter and his wife April make up the Grammy-Award winning team responsible for over fifty rare, essential albums, books, box sets and films. Dust-to-Digital’s mission remains the same as when it began in 2003: to produce high-quality, cultural artifacts.
- Mighty Sparrow - Jack Palance
- Samuel Alter - Introduction
- This Heat - Shrink Wrap
- Sun City Girls - The Shining Path
- Charlotte Dada - Don’t Let Me Down
- Nico Fidenco - Pastorale
- William Onyeabor - Anything You Sow
- Moines du Temple Daitokuji de Kyôto - Prière
- Tipicas Roncadoras - “Andina” Huayno
- Konono Nº1 - Kule Kule Reprise
- Sid Hemphill - The Devil’s Dream
- Junior Kimbrough - Meet Me in the City
- David Allan Coe - The Beginning (excerpt)
- Ola Belle Reed & Family - You Led Me to the Wrong
- Sinn Sisamouth - Under the Sound of the Rain
- Jacob Marie - Moi Wilison
- Louvin Brothers - Guitar Instrumental
- David Axelrod - The Fly
- Francoise Hardy - Le Temps de L’Amour
- This Heat - Sleep
- Gamelan Semar Pegulingan - Gambang
Hang Time resides under 915 Wyckoff Avenue in Ridgewood, Queens as a rotating cast of curators and vibers. Black walls and 300 light bulbs house vinyl sessions and live performances to complement the upstair’s presentations or counter with sounds to make your head drip and feet skip. We recorded this mix on Thursday, April 30th, 2015 in celebration of 915’s future and Black Disco Club’s inspiring history. Records from the past and the now mixed with love.
Constantly seeking to bring greater attention to colorful, psychedelic elements in music of all genres within his DJ sets, Ron Like Hell shares some of his most treasured finds in the latest edition of the Anthology Mix Series. Having worked in record stores since 1996, you can currently find him hustling vinyl at Brooklyn's Academy Records and mixing records all over NYC. Follow him on Soundcloud and Twitter.
An Hour With Lemon
Shane Butler is a musician, visual artist, and writer based in NYC. He is a founding member and songwriter in the band Quilt, doodles a lot, and likes to ride a skateboard. You can follow him on Instagram @oldenyolk.
BRAD TRUAX aka BRADDAX is an artist/musician/record nerd who lives in brooklyn, but is rarely ever there, usually cause he’s road dawgin around the globe jammin bass in a band and buying records..
He is the founding member of the Mexican Summer recording artists/ supergroup SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE. He also is a regular guest on the popular International Psychedelic Music Podcast called DOODCAST (http://www.doodcast.net/DOODcast/willkommen.html)